About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

More fun

Hi

We had a skill test today, we jumped on boxes an made them higher using weights.

The highest box here the men had to jump. They started without and ended up on as you can see them here. OMG, that looks hard!! For me it was enough with the box in the middle. I think i could have jumped higher, but where it stops is actually in your head. It`s like a cbarrier fall down on you. So i guess that`s why we train on it. Fun to test where your limits are.

I can now do 10 pull ups in a row. Happy about that. I did 50 with some sec pause here and there in a wood two days ago. You can see that on my hand!! The skin just came right off. But it`s worth it :)

So, as you all can see, i`m very busy hurting myself now a days. LOL :)


Head is good, mood is weird. But i think it`s going in the right direction.

Good night folks :)

ting


No comments:

Post a Comment