About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Appreciating life

Hi

This woman i meet at gym, she`s blind, we`ve been talking and i told her about me having CH. Today she told me she could operate a chip inside her head, that would give her a black and white vision. She went blind at the age of 19. But she won`t. I understand that. She appreciate life so much she won`t change it. And i wouldn`t change my life either. I appreciate every boring hour of my life, it is good. Without CH in my life, i wouldn`t discovered that content happy feeling regular house routines can give you. This makes me feel lucky:-) And i bought new shoes today, double luck;-)



My best wishes to all

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment