About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Out in the wild

Hi

Today we`ve been out all day. First i went to buy crab.





Then fresh air!!

It seems to me these two like this part of the trip most.... LOL:-)

And here we have one of my fears, sheeps. Don`t trust them.




This is just 40 min away from where i live, very refreshing. The clean and cold air really helps my head. But it can be a bit tricky with all the pollen, hard to tell from time to time. I had times where i been ill and my head have cleard up coming here. No cars so that means not much air polution. I brought a little O2 tank with me in the car. It`s actually possible to use OnDemand on it. Well, then it get empty in no time but still, good what is possible. Very nice Trout here also.

Sunniva`s on a date;-) I will relaxe and eat some crab.

Good night, have a lovely evening:-)

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment