About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Friday, August 19, 2011

CXWORX and a question about perfume

Hi

I had a intro class today, CXWORX, very good. I loved it!! http://youtu.be/ieaMLutvjZ0

Doesn`t look that heavy, but i can tell you it was for sure.

Usually i go to gym in the morning, people don`t wear that much perfume in the morning. But a spinning class i follow is later. I had to go from the class two times cause a lady was smelling out the entire room. I never talk to people around me about it, cause you can`t demand the world to change for you well being. Or can you? This man, bionich man i call him. He`s 65 years and replaced both hips and one knee. Parachute accident. That knee is titan, he claims it is very strong. I do believe him but i suspect he actually like that knee better... Sounds that way. Also he do the maintainance on the cycles there. One tough man. He came and asked why i left the class. I answered that i can`t take lots of perfume. He said it wasn`t right i had to leave, people shouldn`t use perfume at gym, not that much at least. When i came to gym yesterday, he came and told me they had talked about the use of perfume at gym etc etc, he talked to the mananger and he agreed with him.

I was taken seriously without asking for it, i would never suggest this myself and thought it was a bit much but sec thought, is it really too much? And how can people do differently if we never tell them there`s a problem .We can tell people where to smoke but perfume is always allowed everywhere no matter what. Even if allot of people react to perfume.

This man doing this for me, how nice!! I was very grateful And i learned that i can`t complain when people do not know there`s a problem.


Shoes!! Love shoes..... Found this one.





Good night:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment