About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Training and CH

"She`s at the gym everyday, no sick person can do that."

Ever heard that? I have. MANY times.

Training helps more than anything. I use cardio workout as "O2" treatment. Breathing very deep in and out while cycling(spinning) works great. While lifting weights works too. All kinds of activity. My head need this almost everyday, it improves my condition, wich it does to most CH`ers. People just don`t know that it`s the opposite to other headaches, it doesn`t work out well at all to lie down and relax. Along with four bottles of cold water, this is medicine.



This is my meal afterwards, looks boring but i like it. It`s brown hard bread with creem cheese to get proteins and this also allows me to eat fruit (ph thing).


Frank, instructor at my gym. He`s instructing my favorite class, Cross-Fit training. Makes you pulse go high...  (He doesn`t work out himself during that class, he only tell us what to do.... Have to talk to him about that, lol:-) I talk to Frank almost everyday:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment