About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ammo

Good evening :)

Today i started to get that right side pain again, since i had that for the last weeks, constant, i thought enogh is enough!! I had some Russian Root and it kicked in immideatly. You could ask why i didn`t do that several weeks ago? The answer is i`m used to push the limits i think. When you have excperienced years and years of severe, unbearable pain, pain is not pain anymore. Now it is like as long as i can manage i pretend it`s not there, and you stretch it. But today i felt enough was enough. And really, what`s the problem? LOL :D, it`s a natural herb!! I`m just so afraid to spend all my best ammo for the real bad times, but then i have to admit bad times. You get my point :)

Today was a good day, i had a visit from a friend and just done everything in my own rythm. I need days like that around one day a week. Now i been to Crossfit, had a shower and some food. Bedtime, i`m tired in a good way.

Night night, sweet dreams :)

Ting

No comments:

Post a Comment