About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Back to life

Good morning :)

Yesterday i was thinking about the last months of my life. I realized how ill i have been and how well i am now. I have been completely isolated in pain for years. The last two years i have gradually taken my life back and i would say with sucsess. Some things are changed, like i still need allot more time just being on my own than before, but that could be me getting eh... more grown up as well. There was a time, not that long ago where grocery shopping totally drained me and other days i didn`t have the strenght to go outside at all, most days.  Didn`t have strength to be social often, i just needed to be on my own. What i really learned and learned how to practice in my daily life is to take care of myself, that allows me to take a challenge when i need to. The last months of my life has been filled from morning to night and i`m enjoying it, it doesn`t exhaust me it gives me joy.

Very cold outside now, so nice :)

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
Aristotle

Oh, btw, i had some of that cake..... It was ok for the kids to eat, just needed to do a check ;)

Have a great day!!!

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment