About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Good day :)

Hi

This night i have slept many hours. Funny  thing, if i sleep normal, i feel very tired. Wich i do now. But i think it`s a good thing. I don`t like spiders, i fear them. Tonight i dreamed a spider came into my bedroom. I found it when i lifte my curtain up. I hit it again and again but it didn`t seem to have any effect on it, i couldmnT`understand why but i just kept hitting it. Now and then it disappeared but i always found it again. In time i wasn`t afraid of it anymore. And finally, i managed to get rid if. Again, a very symbolic dream i thinkThink my head will be good for a little while now :) Had a hit yesterday during the day and today my usual morning hit. But now i feel very good, my heavy left sided shadow is gone and same with the constant right sided pain. Good good :)

Wishing everyone a wonderful day!! I will enjoy this day for sure :)

Later

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment