About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Doing better :)

Good evening folks :)

I do better!! I was afraid the seeds didn`t do much of a job since i continued having allot of activity and the recent busts haven`t been very sucsessful. But i guess this is just how it it, sometimes it just is what it is :)

The difference now compared with before is that i stay calmer and everything`s just stay calmer. Since i started the treatment i have gradually rebuild and gained my physical and psychical strenght back up again. Also i have allot more trick in my sleeve now and in general i can meet this horrible beast for a more "fair" kind of battle. Being much stronger also make me manage more everyday pain or issues, like shadows, low kip hits etc etc. CrossFit is also a huge motivation factor, it motivates me to stay strong and keep it up, cause i would so much like to go do this!! :-)

I really feel i live my sec life. I was given life back again. That is huge to be only 31 years old :) Lucky me :)


"Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness, it is generally the by-product of other activites."

Aldous Huxley


Lucky hug from a happy girl :)

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment