About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Heads up

Hi

Yesterday i started to swell up pretty bad, my head totally changed it`s shape and i had extreme pressure. There was a huge weather change and there`s fullmoon, so that could be a factor. Woke up this morning with my usual headche, but i was up only one time at night. This is normal. I`m so used to i find it weird if i don`t. The pain got better but i was so swollen i chose not to go anywhere. Took some Astaxanthin, had a Red Bull, coffee and some bright light therapy light.and gradually it started to go down and i was fine. Good enough so i could go to a CrossFit class while Sara was at her drama class. Really fun. Normal headshape again and also my eyes look almost normal again. I had a droop on both so it looked kind of weird. Fullmoon is tonight so i know tomorrow probably will be even better. But i can be like this, this is good :) Actually so good that i was out grocery shopping for Sara`s get together tomorrow. I will make them waffles. It`s oatmeal waffles, quiet, don`t tell them, they don`t know but they love them ;)

Let`s thank for another great day. Thank you :)

Good night!!

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment