About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fun fun fun :)

Hi

I had so much fun today. Woke up PF and stayed PF all day. I started up with some RAW food, very interesting and also tast good.

Sara enjoyes climbing


I have been doing out door mountain climbing before. Climbing is so great for children, coordination training is good for everyone. I will take Sara and her friends and go do some indoor climbing. This is not high up so they are safe :)

It feels like i have won jackpot, i`m just so lucky!! Have got to know all this great people and everything jsut feel so damn normal and good!!! I couldn`t be happier. I wish the same for evryone :)

Night night all, tomorrow

Ting















1 comment:

  1. The rock wall climbing is a favorite of my cute, 21 year old kid! Never stop being a kid with your kid Ting! Love seeing these fun photo's of you & your daughter.

    Cindy xxo

    ReplyDelete