About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Finally finished

Hi

Had a rough night and day. Got hit double, like on each side. Fecking unbelievable. Horrible. I think i will not get that old, honestly. It`s not possible to experience pain like this without getting a heart attack as your body age. Anbd with all the Red Bull and caffein we use, oh man... No good. I felt myheart was in distress during the pain. This will eventually kill me, i know it. But when it`s time it`is time. Nothing to do about that :)

I`m exhausted and a bit sad. I`m sad cause this is just so horribly painful.

Let`s pray for a good nights sleep :)

Hug from me

Tingeling

1 comment:

  1. Very sorry to be hearing about the terrorizing return of the beast. :^(

    Starting to wonder if you're about due for a bust per chance....

    ReplyDelete