About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Here they are


Bob Wold!! What an honour to meet him!!

Sidekick, Kim`s daughter. What a sweet sweet funny girl. Graham is one positive guy who get you in a good mood!!


Shelley and Marsha, and honour to meet the two of you!!
Kyle to the right. Kyle`s going to an eating contest tomorrow. Let`s hope he wins, crossing fingers:-)

Kim, a very caring woman. She`s such a good person. Doug tries to hide a beer, we can see it. His boardname fits him,, he is funny:-)


Bob and me

It`s been an honour to meet the people that saved my life. I`m very grateful. Thank you for doing what your doing. Wouldn`t have been here without.

No i will drop right into bed!!

Good night everyone:-)

Hug from me

Tingeling


PS. click on the pictures, they will go large and you will look at the pictures only.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for allowing us to party vicariously Ting!

    Let's see - Graham is probably a forum member who I converse with all the time?! If so - what's his forum name? :^)

    Sidekikkk looks all growed up! I pictured her younger'n that.

    You look very happy to be meeting and hanging around with Bob.

    Sorry you got hit in Atlanta. :^(

    ReplyDelete