About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day one





Today we listened to Bob Wold, John Halpern, Larry Robbins MD (HA doc), Teri Robert and Larry Schor (the psycotherapist having CH himself). You should all come and hear Bob speak in person. Not much more to say about that. It`s a have to do thing. Doug talked about Oxygen and different types of valves etc.

 Living with CH - Larry Schor PhD, that was one of the highlights. He is one interesting man. you should all have been there.


We had an auction, this was one of the items:-)



CHfather a Jerry saved me from starvation. He showed up with this bag filled with food for me!! And he even found the Wasa crisp bread!!!! Thank you a million times Jerry:-) He really saved me today cause i couldn`t have any of the lunch they were serving. Onions in almost everything and stuff like that.
now i also have food for the rest of my stay. As long as i got Wasa crisp bread everythings ok:-)

Big hug to you Jerry:-)





Yummy!!







Afterwards we went out for dinner.




Two new on board, Anthony and his mom (to the right)



i get the impression you really love pizza in this country


The bottom was stuffed with cheese. Never seen anything like that.




Have been shadowing hard all day after i had to do the Imitrex shot today. I gonna call my supplier when i come home and ask them WHY they did not deliver me the OnDemand valve as they promised me. Everything else is useless to me. I`ve been doing Imitrex shots  every day and i hate it. you can feel your heart`s in a struggle when your taking it. I hate it. I feel like shit but at the same time it`s ok, cause i have a real good time. But, i will not
 do this trip again i think. I really fear for my long flight to get home. For only five days and being hit and having hard shadows all day and all the fuzz this will cause me when i get home, i`m not sure if it`s worth doing it again. I feel selfish for spending money on just me travelling and i will not be able to function well in a little while when i get home. That feels like a selfish thing to do . My daughter needs me, i`ve been sick her hole life so  i want to be there for her. Also we sit most of the day and that`s my numver one killer. There`s smell of perfume everywhere out here in "public" so that\s not good either. Glad i did this though. Not sure how tomorrow morning will be, but i decid what to do when i wake up.  Usualy i need a couple of hours in the morning when i`m like this. Tomorrow will show. Exhausted.
Best thing to do is probably to go to gym. Think this kind of show what it takes to go away from that comfort zone we make back home. But i`m fine!!



Good night :-)


















1 comment:

  1. Well it's not at all surprising that Jerry/CHfather would do something like that, is it?

    Saving people is just what he does.

    ReplyDelete