About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Monday, September 26, 2011

This and that

This was the incredible cool retro blanket i got on the auction. Jennifer made this.



This is real food!! Fresh springroll with veggies, shrimps and chicken. Not fried or anything, just fresh. Oh well, shrimps and chicken are steamed. Tast marvelous. (Pretend my car is very tidy thank you)


Tried to get the guys to pose, well you can see how that went.

Graham continued to have this awesome posing
Accompanied by his brother Steve. I think they just got themselves new cameras.
Realizing i\m not that good shooting pictures.

The Bean


Standing underneath in the middle of The Bean

Me and my twin Me





Could be fun to go to a concert here, the things you see crossing over have speakers on it. Watch the guys are posing again.



The side of the bridge where The Bean was

Fist time i saw a squirrel.


Navy pier, realizing once again i am not a great photographer, look at the skyline in the pic underneath. LOL.


Steve had a ride in that  Paris wheel thing back there.

Steven takeing pics



It says Chicago



Run Forrest run. They had T-shirts saying that in there.
Graham, me and Steve here had a really really good time together in  Chicago. I hope we will meet again!! If they won`t come to a conference i will visit them in UK. Not that long travel from Norway.

I would like to thank the hole group. It was so nice to spend time with other CH`ers. I will never forget it and you gave me an energizing boost. You are the best. Love to all of you.

Thank you :-)

1 comment:

  1. First time you saw a squirrel in Chicago, or first time you saw a squirrel in your entire life??!!

    ReplyDelete