About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hi

Today it`s been good bye day. I couldn`t go down for breakfeast and i missed out on the days program actually. Most or at least allot of people already left when i came down. I`m so sorry i couldn`t tell everyone good bye!! Andrew and mom, I really really happy to meet you. Hope i will see you again!
It was a real pleasure to meet you all!! But i will post more another day, need to at least try to sleep. I`m puffed up on my left side and it`s pulling big time in my tri nerves.

Nigh night:-)

Cindy`s still here with me at the hotel, yay!! Todds (Tuckerman) sweet wife Katie

Redd(who made me worry about her for a hole night!), CH Hell, Steve and Larry Schor

Jimmy, Todd the fire fighter and Chris

Chris me and Graham (look, my right side is just blown up double)

Brew`s wife Patt make this beautiful glass art. It unfortunatly went too high for me at the auction. I bought this cool Retro blanket Jennifer CH Hell`s wife made.
Will get back to you tomorrow about the conference. Or actually maybe not tomorrow, i will go home tomorrow. But soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Jeebs Jeebs'n more JeebsSeptember 19, 2011 at 9:25 AM

    Thanks for the additional pics and comments! :^)

    About the beast's decision to come back and pound you hard at the conference - I'd like to use some message board lingo at this juncture:

    Fecking Crappity Smack!! :^( :^(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the pix Ting!

    Did you get the blanket? Which blankie did you get? I saw the mushroom thingy in Graham's room along with all the o2 tanks....it didn't look like an easy thing to take back as a carry on!!

    Universe is a small place! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete