About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

CHICAGO!!

I have my luggage ready (almost...) and i`m very excited now. Not long now and and will be on my way to CB conference and meet other CH`ers for the first time in my life:-)

Little bit anxious for that extra take off and landing in Amsterdam but there`s nothing to do about it so i`ll just have to deal with that. Also i do know it`s pretty hard to get something to eat that`s not just crap and a trigger bomb while travelling. But hey, it is what is. Nothing to do about that either. In the end i will arrive and have the best time ever, it`s all worth it!! O2`s waiting at the hotel and i will have one full day just to get myself together if that`s needed. My sneakers and gym cloths are packed as well if that`s needed to get my head back on track.

SOOO....... See you all soon!!


Peace and love

Tingeling;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment