About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hi

Finally here!! Almost lost my flight in Atlanta, realizing that in combination with an attack i had for the last hours i started to CRY....I had to take a shot standing in passport control line, there was no time for bying Red Bull. Anyway i had been drinking one energy drink and one energy shot. But that kind of helped actually....
oh no oh no why do you cry i heard and all of the sudden one person took my luggage and told me i would find it in Chicago and another one told me to run and led  me through custom and all that. Things speeded up!!

On the plain i met this man from Mexico, he told me about lovely white beaches and snorkeling. Sounded like heaven:) He was funny, he talked like that guy in Kill Bill, that old pimp, LOL. He said it was still possible to find some safe areas but it was dangerous.

Well anyway, i really need sleep. I am exhausted.

Maybe i will see someone tomorrow here at the hotel!

See ya:)

Been travelling for along time, Been travelling 7 h back in time so i am exhausted now.

No comments:

Post a Comment