About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tools, one of them

Hi

If you have not tried Benadryl for shadows, try it. Benadryl makes it possible for me to eat food triggers, moderate of course but it realy helps. Also it helps to get to sleep. Two Benadryl at bedtime, sometimes together with Melatonin. Helps. Worth to give a try. They actually help so much that i brought home a bag full in my luggage, lol :-)

My head has calmed down after my travel, now i feel tired for some reason, i almost never feel tired. Have been eating allot, could be the reason. Now that i have Benadryl i allow myself to eat food i usually never touch. Had sausage for dinner today. A couple of months till next time i do that. My daughter was VERY happy. She said: "This is a good dinner. Not like mmm healthy for you good but it`s good. You understand what i mean mom"?. She`s sweet.

Jeebs, i think that squirrel stole something. He looked that way!! :-)


Good night, time for bed.

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment