About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Graham aka clusteruk. He`s not so active on the CB board. Very active on facebook though!!
I have been hit more or less continously. For some reason my supplier didn`t deliver ondemand valve and a mouthpiece, so i got 15 flow and that`s more or less useless to me. The bag is so small i can hardly breath in at all and it takes forever to fill up. But better than nothing. Been to the gym for 90 min. Didn`t help much so in the end i decided to do an Imitrex injection. My big problem here is food. I think i need to try and find a health food store or something. I need to eat lol. Being hungry is a huge trigger as well as the food available here. Should have brought something with me, but i thought it would be easier. Have not been eating much.

Will go and look for Dan and Lee Ann now.

Later:-)

Ting

1 comment:

  1. Hit continuously?

    The only thing I can think about that is a large American WTF??!!

    That's criminal that the supplier didn't come thru with the demand valve. :^(

    I think Brew said he was bringing a spare 25 LPM or 2? Personally I tend to need a good 45 LPM.

    These hits must stop, Ting! Yeah I don't think the midwest/Chicago is exactly renowned for it's health foods, but there's lots of processed pork, pig meat and hog parts.

    This can't be happening - I hope the stoopid beast leaves you alone starting like 5 hours ago.

    ReplyDelete