About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Jeebs, i`m ok. It`S mostly low kip`s so i`m alright. I jsut had some meat, Benadryl and Melatonin. Crossing fingers for tomorrow. Doug brought me a big bottle of O2 and a high flow. It`s jsut that i empty a 3l reservoir bag in one inhale so it takes forever to fill it again. He wathced me do that and said that wasn`t possible but as he stood by me and wathced he had to believe it. I need ondemand. But, whatever. I had a wonderful fun time!!!

Thank you Jeebs:-)

1 comment:

  1. Phew! Well low kips beat high kips any day don't they? Let's keep 'em low. :^)

    THANKS FOR THE PICS! Hey Dan is a long TALL Texan.

    Cool that Doug is doing everything he can with the O2. Yeah I'm afraid 3l is teeny for me too - I need a large trash bag for a reservoir.

    I hear that the always helping someone CHfather is going to go on a Whole Food jaunt with you. YAY! That's one BIG health food store. :^)

    ReplyDelete