About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Brand new week :)

Hi

I love mondays, a brand new week. One unused week. Feels like a sea of opportunities.

All Christmas gifts done and all. This year has been very relaxing in a way. Think it is cause i been so good and there`s this flow in everything and things don`t pile up. Guess it is the feeling of having it all under control, then there`s room for unexpected things as well.

Had Sara and a friend of her over after school, did homework and made some Christmas cakes and fudge. We made miniatyr cakes. They looked sweet :)

Now i`m watching American Chopper senior v junior. I feel sorry for junior.... I hope his business will be a huge succsess in the end.

Been to Crossfit, talked to nice people. We were supposed to walk on our hands today as one of the things in the workout... LOL, got a long way to do that!! I can`t stand on my hands long enough to start moving them!! Challenge :)

Another good day

Hope you folks had a good day:)

Tingeling





No comments:

Post a Comment