About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Lucky

Good evening :)

I am so lucky.

How often do you tell yourself that?

If you tell yourself that and nothing comes to your mind why your lucky it make you ask "why am i lucky?" And there`s always something :)

Today i went to the movies. Fist thing as i walked into the movie place was the smell of perfume. Going out especially in the evening on days like today or f ex saturdays can be a bit tricky, cause everyone dress up and they kind of bath or something in perfume. Of course to me, that never weares any perfume, they all stink!! But i know they don`t, it`s me with my over sensitive smelling sense and cause i never wear it myself i smell it far better than others. Going into where they show it i was surrounded by perfume, pretty intense. For a minute i consdidered to leave. And i have to admit, my thoughts was not that nice..... Thinking "how can this be legal? What about people being allergic and might get breathing problems? Have any of these people even been thinking about that?" Ok not that nice, BUT there`s a point, cause it could be the case for far mnore people than migraineurs and CH`ers, like a "simple" allergy. That aside, all of the sudden it struck me, "how lucky am i? I`m here in the middle of this perfume "stank" and i`m all good!! Cut that negative thinking, pretend the smell isn`t there and just enjoy the movie. So i did :)

That lucky am i!! I went to the movies without getting hit. Wonderful :)

Oh, and btw, "womens hysteria" as a diagnose was removed in 1952. Not that long ago. Med science have gone some steps further since then. Learned it from the moive Hysteria.  LOL!! :) It was fun :)

Good night all

Tingeling




No comments:

Post a Comment