About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Good flow

Hi

Lately i have been so happy and content and for some reason i am so lucky all the time.  So many positive things have been happening and happens. Socially, health and overall. I been a bit short of money, not like i`m struggeling but you know. But i really didn`t stress about it, cause as long as i have so i manage i`m good. But as you all know, Christmas times is here. And what happened?! We won!!!! We won money :) Lucky us. This is just incredible, unbelivable!! Thank you universal power or what it is!!!! It`S so odd. My computer broke down completely, my phone got chrushed and stuff like that. Things that cost extra money and Christmas times is not a good time for expenses like that. But it is things that aren`t  neccesary. I bought a cheap little, girly computer today. Cause now i could.  That is important for me, to keep in touch and follow my other family members in other parts of the world. I`m so happy :) I can`t believe it!!

Sara got a friend sleeping over. We had taco, chips and sweets while watching Idol. Ray had a tattoo session, i have been to CrossFit class. Kids are happy, Ray is happy and i am happy. Rain and thunder for days and head is good. Life is good.

http://youtu.be/KdCAfK_CN8U

I love playing this song really loud when i`m driving. Everytime i do it life feels just so beautiful i wish i could sing. I was looking fo a song i cannot find it anywhere and i can`t upload it with this little thing. Well well, another time.

Thank you

Tingeling

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very happiness inducing. :^) So glad Christmas is great right there in your super Christmas celebration-ey land of Norway! I think you should all pile in and take some rides in horse drawn sleighs with bells jingling - if you're not doing that already! :^)

    ReplyDelete