About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Whoops, typo!!

Hi

I got a new phone and blogged from it yesterday. LOL!! Can see some typo`s yes... Wasn`t that easy to write on.

Jeebs, totally agree!! Way to go. Very happy to hear about your results lately as well :) Goodonya as Potter says.

Quiet days, just came home from a CrossFit workout. Think i`m hooked. Not the worst thing to be hooked on though.

Sara`s going to join tomorrow. Very fun :)

Woke up this morning with no symptoms but some puffiness and pressure. But that`s nothing as i see it. Normally i always feel a bit crap after sleep, as sleep no matter what for me as a chonic is my worst enemy. Even when i got no pain i get silent hits wich builds up pressure in my head. But once i get up on my feet and of course do not sleep over about 7 hr it will be ok after getting up in an upright position. I`m so used to it it doesn`t bother me. So i`m good :)

Cya tomorrow

Tingeling


No comments:

Post a Comment