About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Didn`t see that one coming

Hi

This day has been GREAT!! I knew it :)

Today i have talked about CH to medstudents!!! Can you fecking believe it?! I was asked if i could come and let medstudent ask me questions about CH. What to look for so it will not be mistaken with migrainurs, how to treat it the right way with O2 etc etc. It was a bit sceary as well, cause i looked at their faces and how surprised they looked and how little they knew and how frightening they think it is when they do not know how to help a patient. They found it hard to believe how little we sleep in periods and that ambient actually don`t make us sleep always. It was interesting, i`m glad i was asked. Maybe it helps to be this stubborn i`ve been. I feel so lucky, my life has really had a positive turn. It feels so rich. It`s like we get a sec opportunity in life, that is not to take for granted!!

Lately i have been thinking i had to find a place to order Benadryl, i have to order it from a EU country i think it is. Anyways, all of the sudden i get this message today, the sweetest persons asked for my adress and they will ship me!! I really appreciate that. Thank you a million times :)

Like i already said, i am so lucky :)

Had a great workout today. Sara`s with her father for the weekend so i will do CrossFit tomorrow and sunday, if i`m able to it. Also, i`m back with Astaxanthin and that works great for me. It takes the shadows and make my PF time shadow free.

Can it be better?!

Tomorrow :)

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment