About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Korea

Hi

I have been thinking about visiting South Korea, this is where i`m born. In a town named Pusan  (Busan). I was adopted and came to Norway when i was about 2-3 years old. Today i decided i will visit Korea next year. I will not bring my daughter the first time, as i think my reactions will be confusing to her most likely. She will go to her father for two weeks in the summer and i will go those two weeks. On my birth cetificate i have my fathers name. The adoption agency may have information about your parents to give you when your 18, but you have to go there, you can`t get it per email. I`ve been in touch with them already. Think i will do that. Anyway, i will see the country and eat Korean food.

This is a decision that will change my life in some ways. But it is time.

Hope everyones feeling good :)

Good night from me

Tingeling


No comments:

Post a Comment