About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2 years


Ok so don`t bother about the music and the funny remarks my friend made in this clip. What it says is everybody knows little asians can fight, and then the laughter. I know i can`t fight. It was a workout for very skilled fighters and i just joined them cause i know some of them. And we have a joke about the little yellow ones. LOL, just a thing.

What i wanted to show here is how much weight i gained. When this movie was made i had joined CB for about a year i think. Gradually i gained weight and strenght again (was very underweighted), here i had gained allot of weight. But  now two years after i joined CB i reached my normal weight and muscle strenght and energy level. In two years i gained 10 kg. That is allot for a person that`s just 155cm tall. I feel very strong and healthy now, normal. It takes time and effort to get back to normal after 6 years of constant CH. 6 years isn`t that long but it is long when it comes to chronic CH.


 This pic i`m showing cause i want to show what the Astaxanthin has done to my skin (just one fo many things). If ginger help people, being full of antiox etc etc. Why shouldn`t Asta work in some way or another? It is the most powerful supplement i ever used and it works in every areas, so i stopped all other supplements. Persons who doesn`t have a very low or extremely low bloodpressure like i do, should do normal doses of regluar, not high concentrated Omega 3. It will make Omega 3 allot more effective.

Really hope this can be interesting to some. My effort with the treatment and different supplements have been a two year long process where i been doing better and better even though i get high cycles, but it only learned me something new, everytime i found something new. F ex, now i know one of the first signs of an high cycle or upramping is me dropping things out of my hands. I just start loosing things, i think i`m holding it and just drops it, more and more as i come closer. What can i do then? I do a couple of  large doses of B2.

Thursday sun turns again. This should be a horrible horrible time. This year i don`t care what date i`m at or whatever!! Dec has been easy. Better than ever.

After 2 years i am where i should be. I`m back :)

Wishing the same for everyone else who suffers CH or suffers as a supporter.

PFW to all

Tingeling


No comments:

Post a Comment