About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Coleslaw, beef and rest day

Hi

Jeeb`s your right about Sara. She got this humoristic outlook on everything :) It`s a good thing:) This drawing is about 1 year old. I have it on my fridge, i use it as a reminder for myself, do not overdo it all kind of thing. LOL :)

Today i made coleslaw and pressure cooked beef. Will eat and rest for tomorrows workout. We will go to this CrossFit center that`s more like a pro thing. There they will take the time etc etc and there`s pull up bars and stuff. Thinking this will be a tough workout. looking forward to it. SO the reminder thing on my fridge made me not go to spinning class today... Hehehe....

Made everything ready for the weekend, just in case the work out crushes me totally. If i don`t i think i have to treat myself with a chocloate. Maybe, just maybe...

Taking an early evening.

Tomorrow!!

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment