About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Where i do Crossfit



Had a good work out, almost threw up. LOL :)

I found out that Astaxanthin make fish oil and D3 to be allot more effective. Would be perfect for a person having high BP. Me having very low BP it was not good. Not gonna do that again. I have problem with fish oil in general. Usually i do it only every sec day or two das then pause, if not i start to get dizzy and all that. Since i worked out so much my thought was that i needed more oils, wich btw i do but i have to have other sources like Avocado etc, so i started to do fish oild and D3 every day for one week. Started to feel really bad day 3. Well well, learned something!!

I`m exhausted after the workout. Now Sara and me gonna watch Idol and have some popcorn :)

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend all!!!

Hug

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment