About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Massage guy

Hi

My massage guy works for the local pro football team, Viking, so he know what he`s doing. He was so impressed how Asaxanthin have worked. He could clearly tell a significant difference on my tissue and muscles. My tissue or what word to use, has like a inflammation condition, my body holds water and seems "inflammed", swollen and numb. I been back and forth with antihistamines and diuretic to try and get it down, hasn`t worked out very well. But since i started with Asaxanthin i have been better and better and now i will say it is where "normal" is. So he was IMPRESSED!! He wanted all info so i had to write down the name. I get so happy everytime someone show interest when something new works.

I have so much energy and feel so normal. I don`t remember how i felt before i got CH, but it must have been like this if it isn`t even better. Today i washed down my hole house, went for a walk and prepared dinner, got Sara to girls Scout etc etc. Yesterday i had a Body Pump class. The weeks i been doing Asaxanthin everything has been in a good flow. I had 4 and 5 workouts and 1 CrossFit a week. Well i`m impressed as well!! My asthma problem thing seem to be gone and it`s just good!! This is amazing!!! Interesting!!

Wishing all the best to everyone :)

Tingeling


No comments:

Post a Comment