About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Crossfit Centrum

Hi

Todays CF workout was not that tough. It was scaled front squats 1 time 7 times. I used only 55kg.
Then 10 front squats togther with 25 sit ups using an AB pillow.As many rounds as you could do in 12 min. That was it. I did only 4 round, that is not good!! Number one did 8 rounds, so only half. They said it was good, the other ones attending was only men that has been doing this for a long time, but still. But it was fun and i really need to have a challenge and this is so now i have something to work towards :) It gives a motivation in general, f ex i do not wish to have a cigaretter now, cause then i know it will affect my physical form.

I will relax and have a nice meal now:)

Astaxanthin is still working well for me, so i`m doing pretty good!!

Wishing everyone a wonderful evening

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment