About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Snacksssss

Hi

I`m so hungry, constantly!! I think it`s the CrossFit that does it. Had oatmeal porridge for breakfast, beef for lunch and fish for dinner. Sunday i had spinning class then Body Pump today, have to do proper eating. Getting cravings for fast carbs so it shows i do not eat enough. Caved in for sweets..... I love sweets, in fact if i could i would eat sweets every single day. BUT i can`t. So today i had two Benadryl and gave in for the craving.





Look how pathetic i am, the sprinkle you see here in the front is chocolate coating. i tried to make it "better" by taking off the chocale coating from the toffee.... And liqorice i do not tolerate at all!! This is soft, salty liqorice with a salty and hot centre. But liqorice being like the number one worst sweet trigger i just had two....

"Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself"  kind of thing. LOL :)

Trying to make my conscience better with vegetables to go with it. Hahaha...


Still hungry. Should eat some more proper food. And sweets. Maybe.... Both. Hihi ;)

I hope your all good!!

Good night and sweets dreams

Tingeling




No comments:

Post a Comment