About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Still sore and a little bit Jeebs :)

hi

Jeebs, i could make a funny remark to your comment, couldn`t i? ;) LOL:)

Well, like Jeebs here, i am STILL sore believe it or not!! But the worst muscle weakness i had are more or less gone. Or at least allot better. I learned a lesson here. I`m not a machine!!! And im new to this, tke it easy!!! I never had this kind of muscle soreness, i been sore from exercise but this has been painful. I may sound as a big whimp, but i think i can take some pain and i tell you, this was painful. My muscles was a bit warm and i felt like they were just dough hanging around my bones. Like i had lost all control over them cause they was just smashed up. That was new to me. BUT, very much looking forward to saturday:) Will try make a little video clip:) This is like the missing link for me. Getting CH i had to stop doing long distance running and cycling and i have been on the search for something challenging. i think i found it, feels like just what i need.

Slept well, CH is under control, all good!! :)

Sra`s at girls scout, will go and pick them up soon.

Bye bye

Ting

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ting,

    I saw a thing recently by Dr. Mercola, who is a bit cuckoo sometimes IMO, but sometimes informative. Anyhoo it was about how muscle soreness after a workout has been found to be due to muscle micro-tears, not lactic acid, and nutrients he suggests for it.

    Here's the link:

    http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2011/09/11/why-muscles-are-sore-after-workouts.aspx

    -Jeebsy

    ReplyDelete