About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Whoops, accident!!

Hi

I was out visiting this little cute baby girl. Her name is Rimle :)

Cute cute cute!!!


On my way home i had to back my car..... accidently i bumped into something i thought was bushes. I was bushes. Only bushes AND a cement fence thing. Not fear to hide hard cement into soft bushes. LOL :) Just fixed my car for allot of money. Well well.... Learned something though. Never to trust bushes. Hihihi :)

Woke up with a heavy attack, got up and had some Benadryl, Magnesium and O2. Spend most of my day back and forth to my O2 tank, wanted to hold it down to spinning class as spinning is a good medicine for a hit for me. But i have to admit, O2 is not so effective as i would like it to be. It takes it down for about ten min, that is good enough though, whatever helps without any side effects. Spinning worked pretty well together with a large can with Red Bull and two Taurin capsules. Went home and had two more Benadryl. Hopefully i will get some sleep and not make it worse by sleeping if i do. And i can wish for it to be gone to tomorrow, but tomorrow will tell. Anyway i always find something to do about it.

Crossing fingers for tonight :)

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment