About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Blood vessels




This is on a good day, notice there is no visible blood vessel right with my eyebrow.

Here on a day where it starts to ramp up. Look at the vein with my eyebrow. Same thing happens with a big vein on my wrist. Doc says it`s just normal as you age, but this vein here swithce what side it goes big, it follows my CH side.



I want to show something and i wondr if anyone else noticed this. When i got CH, i got this bloodvessel showing in my face all of the sudden. Sticking out. On my best days it shrinks in completely and on bad days it sticks out like, sometimes it goes SO much bigger!! I will shoot a pic when it goes extra large during an attack next. Not that easy to see but the difference is really big.


PFW to all

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment