About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Turn it around

Hi

All of the sudden i felt really depressed today, very tired and not wanting to do anything. Also i woke up in the night, not like people wake up but you really wake up like someone pushes a button. My head has been good so i knwo what that sudden feeling of depression and lack of energy means. CH is lurking. And i know why also, besides the fact that it is high cycle time. I had two days of relaxing. Or can`t really call it relaxing, i`ve been lazy as he.. actually. Also been eating chocolate. How can i do that!! Like i`m a stupid person, i know what harm that shit does. But well well, i did it so.... My daughter got autumn break and it`s been very relaxing. Started to feel pressure building up, wich happens when i relaxe to much, one day is good two is bad. I know what to do, i need to get my pulse up. Got myself together and went to gym. It helped. Hleped allot. Yesterday i went to spinning class but obviously it wasnn`t heavy enough exercise so i had to do some weightlifting instead today. Hopefully i turned it around.

Good night, sweet dreams :)

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment