About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What`s going on

Hi

October should be a pretty bad month for me, high cycle. It`s Sara`s birthday this months, me being so ill that month always made me feel bad. This year i`m not sure if it`s the D3 that does the little extra on top of the other stuff, but whatever it is that works, it works great. At the time i`m off every other supplement, except D3, fish oil and one energy drink in the morning and two Melatonin and 1-2 Benadryl in the evening. Last one mainly cause it makes it possible for me to sleep trough the night with only one wake up call and allows me to eat a bit more of the food i can`t tolerate well, wich is almost everything. That`s all. I feel good and hope it will continue this way troughout the month. Crossing fingers. now i have the energy to throw off a childrens birthday party, without it being exhausting.

There`s rain rain rain outside so that should make me feel pretty bad as well but i`m fine!!! YAY!!!

Been to gym, ate some fish and life just feels very ordinary. Ordinary is good, it`s better than good, it`s what we wished and wish for.

Wishing everybody a great PF day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment