About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Glue doesn`t belong in anyones hair

My daughter needed help with a glue tube. I helped her.... I also spayed her hair full of glue.... OMG!! Last time she was going to make something, a couple of days ago, i did the same thing!!!!!  We wahed it out, it went away all of it. No problem :)  Luckily:)

Got munchie and lost all control. We baked pastry with cheese. Not good thinking of tomorrows crossfit. But ok, it`s not a competition it`s just for fun and for training, but still. BUT it tated good and Sara thought it was nice to bake and eat it while we watched Idol. Then it`s ok.

Wish me good luck tomorrow!!

Good night

Sweet dreams to all

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment