About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Hi

How do define a happy life? How to define a meaningful life? Is both one of the same? Are there certain criteria to go after, or are we to decide and define our own happiness and meaning in life?

I wasn`t very happy before, i kept working to get happy. Everyday i said to myself "tomorrow will get better". After several years of slapping my face with this, i started to wait for next week, next month and even next year! Every day, week or month the headaches wasn`t gone, i actually got very disappointed, and in the end very angry and frustrated. I really did my best to keep things as i wanted them to be, how it was before i got CH. After many years i realized this was like warfare against myself. I had to start a happy, meaningful life out from my current condition. Then i discovered something, i didn`t know who i was, i didn`t know what interests i had, i didn`t have a clue where to put my feets. Cause i didn`t remember how it was to wake up without pain. So i found out i just had to start trying different activites. And i did, and that`s a different story to tell another time.

Maybe i got CH instead of a person who maybe couldn`t find this road. Could it be i needed CH so i could learn how to appreciate life? Maybe there`s no meaning at all. Or maybe i can decid what or why. I choose the last one. How to live and what to fill my life with is my choice, everyday. Cause i`m in control over my own mind, i choose, i decid. Some days i choose to feel sadness cause i need that sometimes, i allow myself. I allow myself to feel my feelings the way they are. I think i accepted my condition and it doesn`t feel as throwing in the towel and give up. It feels like victory. It is to me. I love the cold air outside today.

Sweet dreams to all

Tingeling





No comments:

Post a Comment