About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Still crazy

Good morning

 Yesterday i had constant low kip, didn`t help much with spinning class but i know it would help for the following day, and it felt good and it was fun. The reason why i go off all supplements when i`m like this is simply cause sometimes you just can tell nothings gonna work. Everything that is uselful for us seems to loose it`s effect pretty quick, so i choose to use everything in shorter bouts. And during periods like this i know it, feel it nothing will work so i`m not throwing my tools away for nothing. But after three days like this i need sleep, that`s essential, so i tried with 12mg Melatonin and 2 Benadryl. That helped and gave me 4 hr of sleep. That`s enough. Actually it seems to be what my natural rythm is.

That depressed feeling is still there. Like i don`t want to do anything. That`s very unusual for me, i always feel like doing everything there is to do! So i`m sitting in front of my bright light lamp so that i get maximum from the Melatonin and raise my energy etc. Also it should help that depressed feeling. Will use the lamp every morning from now, right time a year to do so as well. But i think i`m on my way out of high cycle, cause my head is much better at the moment. Feels quiet when the pain is gone. That eye pain makes you want to do something with your eye in the end. I will go have a upper back massage today and will go gym. That will brighten up my day i`m sure. My daughter is funny. She was very quiet in the bathroom this morning so i opened the door and found her sleeping at the bathroom floor!! LOL:-)

Sky this morning. Looks dark and grey but it felt quiet and nice. a calm feeling. Think it`S clearing up.

http://youtu.be/e3PbMZx4OJg

Wishing everyone a painfree day:-)

Ting

No comments:

Post a Comment