About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bouncing

Well i went out for lunch with the girls, to get my focus over to something else. The pain was so unberable i could hardly sit down so it was a pretty bad idea, found that out pretty quick. You know when your on the edge to hysteri and just can`t really focus on anything, well i was there. After eating i have no clue why i didn`t just got home. Instead i went to the car my and got some O2 while my friends actually waited for me outside the car. It cleared up a bit and i tried go find the right present for Sara. Went for Red Bull and felt like i was about to tilt after i didn`t find it the first place i looked for it. LOL!!! Drank one large can and i felt like i should throw up. Did i gt my ass home?! NO!!! OMG.... Nope i continued to bounce around. Finally i felt like i should go home cause i couldn`t take it anymore. What did i do? I stopped at a shopping mall where i live wnet into a sports shop and started check out bikes andended up bying one..... I had to lay down all of my seats in the car and i managed to get the bike in. Just mentioning, i have a small car.... Opel Corsa, lol. Sol after i did this wearing a not to long dress and boots and trying not to tear up my stocking i closed the door. Only i had my arm in the way..... Hahahaha...... I hope no one was looking. Being at a public parking lot i doubt that is the case.... Oh and i bought a jacket i`m not so sure if i like taking a closer look.

But now here i am and i had the day going and soon it will be better. And my daughter will be happy about her birthday present i hope. She wrote a wish list and bike was on the top and i know she wanted one for a long time as well.

Feck... my arm hurts.


Going to the airport for a pick up soon. Hope theyr not to drunk!!!

Good night all.

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment