About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

What?!

Hi

Ok so something weird happened, never happened before. When your in pain and you feel like every fiber inside of your body is shaking it`s a bit tough hour after hour. Today i spend i don`t know how many l, but it`s been allot!! In periods like this i do not feel tired or hungry, it`s like my body is in some kind of alert mode. All of the sudden while i was on the O2 i felt the pain started to go down and i felt really tired, i could barely hold my eyes open. I deciced to stay on it for 5min longer and i barely managed to close it before i feel in sleep. As i fell asleep i was thinking "what am i doing, this will be horrible when i wake up". Woke up an hour later and felt all good!! And VERY hungry. And i feel fine!! I can feel the grip of the claw is gone. I feel so good it feels like this didn`t happen at all. What happened?! How weird!! I think i will get a good night now.

Good night and sweet dreams to all :)

Tingeling 

1 comment:

  1. Whatever happened there, thank gosh it did!

    An actual nap without major repercussions??

    So glad you slapped that claw down.

    ReplyDelete