About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

High cycle

Hi

It`s high cycle time. That`s the way it is. At the moment O2 makes me nausea and doesn`t really help. There`s 22degrees in Norway now, that`s crazy. Should have been rain and wind. Sun is shining and it`s wonderful. I always joked and said i seem to be allergic to nice sunny weather. Time for that joke again. It repeat again and again. Or it`s me that stays inside and then notice how wonderful weather is outside. It feels like i`m missing out on something. but this is how it was all the time before, so some days and periods here and there now is nothing. In fact it`s a reminder. Then i feel grateful for life and how it is now a days. So i plan to be much better tomorrow and go out and enjoy the day. Luckily my daughter isn`t that dependent on me now that she`s older, that gives that bad consience for her a relief on days like this. This was the most difficult part with being a single mom before i got diagnosed and found something working for me. That took 6 years and she`s 8 this month. So it`s been hard, i got CH a couple of days after i got her. Everything i done i done for her. It paid out in the end. Will grab a Red Bull now i think. Move a bit around.

Wishing everyone a wondeful day:)

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment