About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Good old

Hi

Today has been great!! Woke up with a mild kip but that`s usually ok. I just need to get up really quick, drink a bottle of water and hit o2 and walk a little around. Routine, not bothering to me at all. Been to gym had a visit and had a great great day. Feeling my usual energy level is on it`s way back. Had one energy drink in the morning along with one Taurin capsule lots of water and weight lifting. Feeling good.

I did try D3 yesterday. Responded well immediatly, my vision stopped being foggy and blurry and that lingering burning sensation disappeared. So i will continue taking D3 daily. I do less than others doing the D3 regime, as i eat fatty fish and do fish oil as well, i need less then. Also i do this in como with Brightlight daylight lamp and a little bit of sunbathing, solarium... Let`s see where D3 can do so i will go completely off energy drinks and all supplements from tomorrow.

Something happened today that made me really happy :)

Never forget, dreams are beautiful.


Later

Tingling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment