About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Preparing for birthday

Hi

Today has been busy. Did some work in the morning and then my daughter came home from school. She didn`t know about the bike. I had placed the bike in her room, she was SO happy:):)



Went to Sara`s drama class and in the mean time i went out shopping what we need for muffins and goodie bags. She will have her day tomorrow at a bowling place. Bowling and pizza. Thirteen 8 years old bowlers, lol, will be funny!!

My head is really stuffed today, hope it will clear up tomorrow. Can`t really figure out 2+2 at the moment but i don`t have to either so no problem so far. Hihihi. Really no energy today but no pain, only shadow hanging over my right side. But i have done what i needed to do today, then i`m happy and Sara is so excited for tomorrow.

Need to go early to bed today, feels like i haven`t slept for weeks. It`s so weird, why do i get tired when high cycle is going away? Should feel tired when i actually do not sleep and go around in pain all day and night.

There`s one thing that comes back into my mind since i visited Chicago, 65 people with such an extremem condition and no complaining. That is awesome. I`m really really impressed. you impress me big time. The world should know how brave the people in that group are. I`m proud to know you all.

Good night and PFW

Tingeling







No comments:

Post a Comment