About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Switching side

Hi

Don`t know what`s going on, had this ear thing going on for around 30 sec. Scared me a bit. Like pressure changes in my head or ear or something and i hear this sound like my eardrum is about to break. This is a typical high cycle thing for me, it could mean it`s ramping up, but since i have been peaking i would say it has  to mean it goes towards the end of high cycle. Or switches side. It`s like i have it going on both sides, but i do ok, i feel pretty good. Time will show. Continuing with D3.

A good friend of mine is leaving to Parice today. She met the love of her life in a park there. It`s like a fairytale. Visiting Paris she walked in a park to look around, she passed a man sitting on a bench and it was love at first sight. Romantic, so romantic. I wish them both well and a happy long life together.


Now it`s baking time :-)

Bye for now

Ting






No comments:

Post a Comment