About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Better

Hi

Great news, i`m better!! Had a left side pain, a bit more painful than the other days. I was on the point to wonder what to do with it but for some reason i have been very convinced i had to just rid it out. I think it paid off, cuase i woke up allot later than my usual sleeping sched, wich i always follow. Woke up without any pain!!! That is just unusal, and especially after sleep and amazing after oversleeping. Good sign, good sign indeed :) Feeling a bit tumbly, probably cause i`m not used to that much sleep. This morning i stayed in bed awake, just enjoyed the good feeling. It is so rare i can do this, i always go straight up to get rid of the morning headache and immediatly start doing all my water drinking etc etc. Today i even stayed in bed for breakfast. What a wonderful morning. A good time like this is refuel for a long long time :)

Went to my sister in law and had a huge meal. Several dishes of Thai food. She`s from Thailand and my sister and me from South Korea. Now i`m stuffed!!!

Going to pick up Sara now. This was a good weekend :)

Tomorrow folks, bye bye

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment