About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Good morning

How weird. I still got that odd lingering, burning pain on my right side. It doesn`t go away. In between i get a sharper CH pain on the other side. Really very odd. It only go away while i exercise. I just pretend it`s not there and contiue with my usual days. Last year i also had a double cyclus thing. That time i did get allot of tinnitus and i felt so dizzy and confused i actually went to ER, wich is hopeless cause they really really never do anything that helps or i don`t even think they believe what i tell them. This year it is better. Now it is only this constant thing and it`s not bad at all, it doesn`t put me on the crazy edge. Yesterday i felt like my head was a big wound, hard to explain. Guess it just get a bit sore from having constant thing going. Well well :)

We got snow and the children are happy happy happy!!! They already planned this morning to go out after school and homework. They meet to go to school together. Tomorrow they will go ice scating with girls scout :)

I have the day off from everything today, nothing on my sched. Think i will spend this day doing thingss i want to, just enjoy the day, maybe pamper myself a bit :D

Later

Ting

No comments:

Post a Comment