About Me

I`m a chronic CH`er, living life and enjoying it. Want to share the life of a chronic.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Brighten up your day :)

Good evening

I have felt a bit down today. After a certain amount of time, in the end, you will feel a bit tired and feel a bit down when we talk about constant pain. I do not have a reason for feeling down, so i have a routine for brighten up my day when i feel this way. When you feeling like this, it will not help to lye down, then you will just get to focused on the pain and all.

SO!!! Went out and got some cold air on my head, stayed out until i was freezing cold. LOL!!! :D Some pampering is always useful, so i had a sunbath- This will also help D3 and inflammation in general, yes i am aware it is not healthy for skin etc. BUT, how much sun do we get in Norway? Not mush, i can assure you..... In this country they actually tell us some sunbathing benefit us. Got home and had two energy drinks and some food. Made a pizza and invited two of Sara`s friends in for pizza and homework. Also i had made a brownie cake with vanilla mousse on the top. They loved it. When i feel down i almost always cook. It is wonderful to make some food people enjoy. I do not eat the cake myself of  course, but i`m so used to not eat it so it`s ok. It makes me happy to sit with the children. They went out to play in the snow and i went to CrossFit. The people in there are so friendly, positive and they really boost me up, just going in there. To look at the smiling faces and talk to all the people. Good thing. And for me, the work out in itself help CH and it helps so i don`t feel so down. Came home, made a salmon dinner.and i feel great!!! Wonderful. Could it be better? Nope :-D

Now i will relax on the couch for awhile and go to bed early. I sleep with my window open in a basement to get it as cold as possible without sleeping outdoor. LOL, it works, my head do better.

Good night to all :)

Tingeling

No comments:

Post a Comment